Finally getting around to my third post!
I've really enjoyed posting these pictures because I love revisiting these photos often and remembering the great time that we had out there!
These next pictures are from down in a valley in Tin Cup.
If you click on any of the photos they will enlarge!
The Chukar (Little Marlin) loved to crawl every chance that he got!
Beaver Dam
Gabriel and Marlin on a bridge!
I don't know the name of this mine but it was one of the many in Tin Cup! It had several interesting pieces scattered all around!
This is a horrible picture I know, but it is of a cow elk on a mountain side in the evening sun light!
That's all for now! My next post, which will be my last of the Colorado photos, will have several pictures of the lake that I believe turned out very beautifully!
So come back in a few days for the last of the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not post any profanity to this blog.