So we drove to Telluride for my birthday. It is a gorgeous town in a box canyon with crazy huge mountains all around. It is one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been. We rode a gondola up to the top of the mountains and it was cold and snowing. So gorgeous! We spent the night in Montrose and the next day I got to do some shopping before we took a scenic drive back home!
Not the clearest pictures of the gondola ride, but they were the best I could get!
Telluride.
Mountain Village where we rode the gondola to. We ate supper here and then rode back down to Telluride.
Saige wasn't quite sure what to think!
Next Day!
On the way to Ouray the day after my birthday!
Town of Ouray.
We stopped here to get a picture of the shirt I'm wearing for our Tshirt business!
I'll post the link to our Etsy Tshirt shop below!
Another Tshirt photo shoot on top of the mountain pass. It was so beautiful up there and was snowing!
Just a random photo of my favorite coffee mug!
Silverton, CO.
That snow and the pine trees is so perfect!
Wolf Creek pass on the way back home.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not post any profanity to this blog.