Beach Vacation with the Zimmerman Family



So this past week Marlin and I had a wonderful vacation with the Zimmerman family in Bethany Beach, DE
I took tons and tons of pictures and I plan to share them here on my blog! I'm not sure if I will get quite all of them up today as there are quite a few!

First day on the beach

                      Chris and Nate playing
Marlin and I on the board walk
                             
Marlin in the cold water!



Laura and her cute baby belly
Me and Little Marlin
Chris


Marlin plays a trick on Nate at the beach parking lot. He put a fake parking violation ticket on his windshield. Marlin and I secretly followed him to his car to see his bewildered expression!





Second Day at the Beach



Playing v-ball on the beach


Michael catches a wave

Katrina, Becky and Mike swimming

We got to take a few family pictures!


Mom Zimmerman and all her good looking children!

 sisters

Becky Zimmerman

 pretty Katrina

Becky and Mike

 Laura, Nate and Baby Martin

Me (Rachel) Little Marlin, and Marlin

 I can't decide which picture I like more


After the Storm at the beach


notice the rainbow in the mist?

 Becky looking at the waves

Katrina & Leah running along the beach













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post any profanity to this blog.