Events of the past weekend!
Saturday morning I got up early and went Goodwill shopping to get some 50% off deals! I found a few cute things and it was so much fun! Marlin watched the Chukar while I was gone! Then afterward I went to the car lot to hang out with my husband for a while! It's so nice that he works at a place where I can come and visit him whenever I want!
I went home a little later and headed to beautiful Can Creek with my family! the Chukar and I had such a wonderful time sitting in the hot sun and playing in the clear cool creek!
Later that evening we went out to eat! I felt so spoiled this past weekend. It was so filled with great times and fun memories! I have the best time just doing the simple things in life!
Sunday morning Marlin and I made pancakes from scratch! My mother-in-law has a wonderful fluffy pancake recipe that she shared with me. Marlin loves them so much so now we have a Sunday morning tradition of making pancakes for breakfast! It's so much fun! We also went to church on Sunday and heard so many words of encouragement! Then we went out on the river and I fished a little bit and caught nothing! Then we swam for a while and laid in the warm sunshine! Then as usual we headed back to play our Sunday afternoon volleyball! I can''t tell you how much I love playing sand volleyball! Diving into the sand to save a ball, when you set the perfect set (I know that sounds weird)... It's all so rewarding and so much fun! Then jumping in the creek afterwards to cool off is the perfect ending to a fun filled day!
I can't say enough how blessed my life is! I really have nothing worth complaining about even though sometimes I think I do! Life is full of blessings. It is our job to focus on them. Then and only then will our lives be filled with pure wonder and joy!
Stay tuned to see updates of our Florida trip coming up next weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not post any profanity to this blog.