(First of all before you read this post, I must say I am terribly sorry for the bad quality pictures. I only had my iPhone to take the pictures with so they are sort of blurry and grainy. I am totally not a fan of low quality photos so Marlin has to remind me that a lot of time people don't really care, they just like to see pictures. So that's that!)
Sometimes I can hardly believe I have a little boy that is all mine! It was sort of strange to sit and think, "wow this time a year a go I was in the hospital in lot's of pain, but my heart filled with joy, as I held my sweet baby boy in my arms".
We took the Chukar to The Cheesecake Factory last night for his 1st birthday celebration! Obviously he really didn't know what was going on but Marlin and I celebrated anyhow because he is such a special gift that we are both so thankful for! He has added so much to our lives! Mostly joy, and laughter, but sometimes a bit of stress because he can be quite mischievous! I'm usually laughing at is mischievousness though! He's just so darn cute.
Before we left for the Cheesecake Factory Grandma Rowe brought him a little birthday present! He wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first!
Thank you Grandma for the gifts! He loved the animal crackers, he's little air plane, and the books. He laughed when I read him the farm animal book and made all the animal noises!
Here we are at the restaurant. I don't think Little Marlin was too impressed at first.
I orders a delicious "Everything Pizza" I would definitely recommend that if you ever go! Marlin ordered Huevos Rancheros and the Chukar enjoyed sharing that with him.
Then we ordered our cheesecake!
I got Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate. It was very rich and a huge slice. No, I did not eat all of it!
So that's pretty much all we did. We enjoyed each other's company and had a simply wonderful time! My life is full of times like these and I am very thankful!
We certainly love our little guy. He is one of the greatest blessings of all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not post any profanity to this blog.