Father's Day with the Family

Sat evening all the Rowe family came to our house for a Father's day meal!


It was a lot of fun, and we had some delicious food. We grilled some chicken along with fresh corn on the cob from the Amish, mac and cheese, baked beans, mashed potatoes, and chips. It was so good! I ended up going back for seconds which I haven't been doing lately cuz i cant fit as much in at one time!
Then it was topped of with banana pudding, chewy brownies, and Oreo dessert!
I know my dad really enjoyed it!
Then later that evening we all cramed in our little cabin and played music for a while!
I'm glad my dad was able to come for a visit from New Mexico this Father's Day!

The children playing in the yard!


Everyone sitting around the grill smelling the delicious chicken!






1 comment:

Please do not post any profanity to this blog.