My Handsome Man!
Good morning everyone! Today I just really wanted to share with everyone what is in my heart! I've been thinking a whole lot about my husband lately. I am so thankful for him! Maybe I shouldn't brag about him and be annoying like that, but I just love him so much, I'm so thankful for him and I think he his the best thing in the whole entire world! I can't imagine my life without him anymore! This coming Saturday Marlin and I will have been married for one year!!! I am extremely happy and proud to say it has been the best year of my entire 19 years living :) Marlin has been the most kind and caring husband I could ever want! He takes such good care of me, treats me with way more respect than I deserve and loves me unconditionally and....
....he doesn't get upset at me when I am acting bratty or mean! Instead he tries to make me feel better or talks to me and helps me to realize (without cutting me down) that I should not be acting so childish! I really love him! He's made me a better person and has made my life so much more wonderful!
When I was growing up I would watch lots of different people around me! I would look at how a husband and wife treated each other and how they raised their families. Sadly I never really saw anything that I appreciated or wanted in my marriage. Everyone just seemed like they were living life without much joy and without being romantic and in love. I started to believe that having a marriage that stayed romantic until the end and spending a love filled, joyful life wasn't really practical, or a reality. At least that's what I was beginning to believe. In the back of my mind I still knew what I wanted though. I wanted a wonderful marriage someday with a really amazing husband that would always love me and spend fun times with me and our family. I wanted someone that wasn't going to be tied up all the time to a job, or anything that would constantly take him away from me and his family. Maybe that sounds selfish. I don't know! But I do know that's what I wanted anyhow!
I read a book when I was 16 or so. It was called Preparing to be a Help Meet by Debi Pearl! What an amazing book! She told all young Christian girls to pray for their future husbands that God would raise them up into Godly men. I prayed a lot for my unknown future husband. I prayed that God would fill him with Wisdom, Righteousness, and Power and I also prayed for some specific things that I really desired my husband to be! I prayed for myself too, that God would create me to be the wife that my husband would someday need! Prayer makes such an impact on ones life. I think people really need to pray more because prayer is way more impacting than most people realize, but that's a whole different subject, right now I'm trying to tell you how awesome my husband is :) So as I'm sure you know by now God provided me with a husband WAY BETTER than I hoped, dreamed, and prayed for! God blessed me so much by giving Marlin to me for a husband! I feel humbled that he blessed me so richly. God must be pleased when his children pray to him. God always showers me with blessings me when I pray!
I have an AMAZING GOD as well as an amazing husband.
So if there are any young, single girls that read this, just know that praying for your future husband is extremely important, and praying for yourself as well is just as important! I'm not saying that I did everything perfectly I'm just saying that GOD worked everything out perfectly, so I want to praise Him and thank Him for my HUSBAND!
I love you Marlin!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please do not post any profanity to this blog.