Our Little Homestead


Our little homestead here is quite nice! When I was growing up I always told my mom I wanted to marry a farmer/homesteader guy! I always wanted to live simply, working in my garden, having our own animals, and living off our own hard work! Well, my dream, obviously, came true and it's actually been more rewarding and even better than I dreamed!! 
Here is our little garden! It's not the biggest garden or the most perfect but I'm proud of it and I can hardly wait to get the first fruits!!


As of two days ago we finally got our laying hens! Marlin and I have wanted some for quite a while now! We have five peaceful layers that are already giving an abundance of delicious brown eggs!

Sorry the pictures aren't the best! I decided to take pictures with my phone today! 
I just want everybody to know that The Lord certainly blesses his children! His blessings are abundant and overflowing in our lives! I can't thank Him enough for everything he's freely given! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post any profanity to this blog.